Visiting The Dental Office During The Covid Pandemic
Staying healthy throughout Covid-19 outbreak has been a priority on all of our minds. Coming to the dentist during these difficult times can be a source of anxiety for some. During this Covid crisis the health of your mouth is even more important. Unhealthy teeth and gums may negatively affect your body and its ability to fight infection. Taking care of your dental health can help you to stay healthy during this viral outbreak.
Rest assured we have continued to be vigilant in protecting our dental family.
- We are screening patients before and once they have arrived at the office. Any patient that is unable to pass either screening methods have been asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Staff members are also screened daily, and have begun the process of vaccination.
- Patients are required to wear masks before and after treatment.
- We are limiting patient to patient interaction in common areas.
- More frequent cleaning of common areas, bathrooms, chairs, door handles, ect.
- Non-contact payment methods for collecting payments.
- Allowing more time between patient appointments for even greater infection control methods in patient operatories.
- High volume suctions have been added to hygiene to reduce aerosol.
- Installed HEPA approved filters in our ventilation system to trap airborne viruses and contaminates.
- Doctor Kearney and staff are using higher level personal protective equipment (PPE)
All these efforts have not gone unnoticed. Patients have stated:
“I have always felt that Doctor Kearney and his staff put great efforts into keeping a clean office for me and my family. The additional efforts I saw while in the office to protect patients and staff during Covid put my mind at ease. I’m thankful I came because my son had a cavity that would have continued to grow without me being aware. I feel much better after coming in and will continue to make regular visits.” Nicole
“.. considering the times are we living in I appreciate the precautions taken, thanks.” Pamela
“I do not have any ideas for how Dr. Kearney's dental office can improve. Everything I witnessed was excellent. I am always extremely satisfied each time I go to your dental office. I hope you all will be there to take care of us for many years to come. Thank you very much. Most Sincerely, Dr. John H. Cubbage”
We will continue do our utmost to care for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you. If you have been hesitant to make an appointment because of Covid-19 we hope this letter has provided you with some reassurance.
Your caring dental family,
Dr. Jeffrey Kearney and Staff.